Mon – Thurs 4am-3pm. Fri 4am – 1pm. Closed weekends & public holidays.
Orders to email@example.com 24 hours / 7 days a week.
Collections can be made from Canberra Road, Hemmant (24 hours notice)
Pricing as appears in the food service catalogue is current as at November 2019. Price variations may apply after this date. Please check when ordering. All prices quoted are ex GST unless specified.
Terms are COD unless approved. 30-day accounts available for approved applicants. Interest may be applied to overdue accounts. Payments can be made by EFT, cheque, cash, or by credit card with our office. Please note 2.5% fee for Visa & MasterCard and 3% for American Express. Goods remain the property of Hand Sourced until invoices are fully paid.
DELIVERIES and FEES
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE FOR FREE DELIVERY $500.00
Deliveries to regional areas may incur additional freight costs.
Metro Brisbane (15k CBD radius)
$35.00 – Free Delivery over $500.00
Brisbane (Outer) & Sunshine Coast
Northern NSW, Northern Rivers NSW
Road Freight charges will apply
All interstate freight will be sent via Cool Couriers or Virgin Air to your closest major airport. Flight connections to minor airports can be arranged using Australia Post airfreight. A $35.00 fee may be added for freight into the airport. Courier out of major airports is the client’s responsibility. All chilled and frozen goods are sent with the utmost care and attention, however, freight sent other than Toll Express or Virgin Air is not insured for loss or damage. VIRGIN AIR collection centres can be found at www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/bookings/cargo/cargo-contact-list
All Interstate orders are at your cost.
Approximate pricing for Sydney & Melbourne:
Approximate pricing for other capital cities can be requested by contacting us.
Theses figures are estimates only, and will vary up or down. These amounts are set by VIRGIN freight. We understand air freight is expensive, and we do not inflate these costs and bear all packaging costs ourselves. Please feel free to contact freighters to get your own quote, we will happily work with your chosen freighter.
CREDITS & RETURNS
Claims for credits & returns must be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Goods must be either returned or available for pick up and must be in original packaging and unopened/unused. If we provide credit, our terms are strictly applicable. If you are experiencing financial difficulties, please make contact to discuss.
TEMPERATURE CHECK POLICY
We welcome temperature checks on all our goods but will only accept returns when the following procedure is followed:
– Temperature must be checked immediately on delivery in the presence of the driver. All drivers have been instructed to wait for a temperature check on request.
– If a reading is outside the acceptable range the driver must be notified. Following this a reading of the internal temperature will be taken using a probe thermometer.
– Any goods spoiled in this process will be returned with the driver and will be credited against the customer’s account. Only if the reading is outside the acceptable range, the goods can be returned with the driver and a full credit will be given.
– The driver will record the temperature of the goods, the delivery vehicle and the time.
– A temperature reading for the delivery vehicle will be taken and recorded on the invoice.
– On return of the goods a credit will be issued to the customer, the goods will be disposed of and corrective action will be raised.
We are unable to guarantee specific delivery times. If you have a special request, please make this clear when placing your order and we will aim to accommodate where possible. If your business is not open during normal business hours, please make alternative arrangements for the delivery. If no one is at the business to receive the goods a delivery fee will be charged for each subsequent return delivery attempt. We are unable to avoid deliveries during certain hours; however, we will endeavour to cause minimum disruption during deliveries.
Our products are produced on small family farms and as a consequence of seasonality and production schedules, products may from time to time be unavailable or of limited supply.