Shipping and Delivery options
By submitting an order and accepting Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to abide by the delivery and shipping details set out below.
Please read all shipping and delivery information carefully. Please do not submit your order until you understand all delivery charges associated. We reserve the right to withhold deposits for orders that fall outside outlined delivery areas, or where you deem delivery costs too high. Delivery costs are set by ROAD or AIRFREIGHT couriers and are outside our control. Please note that by submitting your order and accepting our terms and conditions you are agreeing that you are within available delivery/pick up areas and accept all costs in transporting your goods to you. In most instances, your order is processed by our farmers or shooters to meet your requirements, and the animal is not able to return to their paddock or bushland. You accept full responsibility for all shot or processed to order goods.
Delivery is available to Brisbane; Gold and Sunshine Coasts; and Toowoomba regions by sub-contracted refrigerated courier services. Please get in touch if you need delivery outside these areas. Deliveries to regional areas may incur additional freight costs. Remote orders and orders outside QLD are sent via road freight, such as COOL COURIERS or air freight, VIRGIN air express, see below. All orders are packed by producers and arrive in sealed boxes, and delivery covers up to 10 cartons per drop. Your produce will remain fresh and cold inside the courier service vehicle. Couriers can not leave fresh or frozen meat unattended, so please ensure someone will be available to receive. Please let us know if you require a time estimation as all couriers run differently.
You agree to all delivery terms when submitting your order.
Orders may be collected from ACTC cold stores, Canberra Road, Hemmant, Brisbane (unless specified otherwise). Appointments for pick up must be made 24 hrs in advance within 4am-2pm Mon-Thurs, 4am-1pm Fri and will be available within 24 hours after payment of your final receipt.
- Metro Brisbane (15k CBD radius) $35.00 Delivery Fee (may vary)
- Gold Coast $45.00 Delivery Fee (may vary)
- Brisbane (Outer) & Sunshine Coast $45.00 Delivery Fee (may vary)
- Toowoomba and surrounding areas $65.00 Delivery Fee (may vary depending on location)
REGIONAL DELIVERY Delivery is available to most locations throughout South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales. Air or special regional road freight may apply depending on your location.
- Toowoomba and surrounding areas $55.00 Delivery Fee (may vary upwards depending on location)
- Northern NSW Freight charges will apply, generally $50.00-$70.00 depending on location (road), or price per kg if air freight is required.
- Refrigerated Road:
- In metro and CBD areas, we can usually arrange delivery via Cool Couriers refrigerated road collection to your home (location dependent).
- You are welcome to organise your own freight quote, please request a weight guide from us prior to submitting your order. Let us know when you are ready to go and we’ll have your order waiting for the courier. The address for courier pick up is Canberra Road, Hemmant, open 4am-2pm Mon-Thurs, 4am-1pm Fri. Please note that cross-dock and release fees apply to all road deliveries and will need to be added if choosing your own courier. Email us for rates (variable between States).
- Virgin Air Freight: Flights to major airports listed here on an ‘airport to airport’ basis. Fees will also apply for delivery to the Brisbane airport at a rate of $45.00 per drop.
- Air freight delivery fees are set by the airline, and a quote can be obtained by emailing us.
Shipping and delivery information
The purchaser has the responsibility to provide accurate details for deliveries. Hand Sourced attempts to ship all orders within 5 business days of order payment and item availability unless requested otherwise.
We are unable to guarantee specific delivery times. If you have a special request please make this clear when placing your order and we will aim to accommodate where possible. If you are not available during normal business hours, please make alternative arrangements for the delivery. All goods must be received in person and cannot be left unattended. If no one is available to receive the goods any delivery fees for each subsequent return delivery attempt and any docking costs incurred are the responsibility of the receiver and will be required in full before subsequent delivery.
Claims for credits & returns must be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Goods must be either returned or available for pick up and must be in original packaging and unopened/unused. If we provide credit, our terms are strictly applicable. Uninsured items are non refundable.